Job Title: Housekeeping (part time)
Schedule: 2 days a week (weekends)/6 Hours per day after initial training period, with some flexibility.
· Reports to Maintenance supervisor.
· Works under close supervision 10% of the time.
· Works independently, setting priorities and work schedule 90% of the time.
· Does not supervise others.
Performs general janitorial and housekeeping responsibilities for facility.
· Cleaning and restocking of rest rooms.
· Cleaning break rooms.
· Cleaning office areas.
· Trash removal.
Occasional Work Performed:
· Ordering and receiving cleaning supplies.
· Set up for meetings.
· Operation of pallet jack.
· Special projects as they arise.
· Mostly indoors in climate controlled areas.
· Extensive standing and walking
Assumes responsibility for the safe workplace actions of self and co-workers, and for the safe conditions of the work location.
· High school diploma or general equivalency degree required.
· Must be safety oriented.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
· Ability to complete assigned duties with minimal supervision.
· Dependable and self-motivated.
· Ability to safely lift minimum of 50 pounds as needed.
· Must meet minimum requirements on pre-employment testing including a physical exam.