What to work for the best company ever!
We are hiring Full time and Part time for all shifts.
Days PT $14.25 Nights PT $14.75
Days 4 x 10 $ 17.75
Days 3 x 12 $ 19.95
Nights 4 x 10 $ 18.25
Nights 3 x 12 $ 20.45
As a family owned and operate company for the past 58 plus years. Dot Foods has created a strong family culture with the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and reapected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide with you:
Use the material handling equipment and the warehouse management system to build pallets of product for shipment, receive product into the warehouse, put away product in the fill locations and replenish product into home slots.
- Safely and efficiently utilize the warehouse material handling equipment
- Utilize RF units and pick tickets, and receiving documentation.
- Ability to build stable, well-built accurate pallet loads for shipment, understanding the pallet layers, heights, and counting methods used when working with pallets of product.
- Read and understand product descriptions, packaging and pick ticket messages.
- Ability to consistently meet established company production and service level standards.
- We are hiring Full time for all shift.
- Use the material handling equipment and the warehouse management system to build pallet of product for shipment, receive product into the warehouse, put away product in the fill locations and replenish product into home slots.
- Understanding of the operations clerk, order selector, and dock worker duties as they apply to the order selector position.
- Utilize good housekeeping processes.
- Utilize warehouse processes to minimize damage and other wastes.
- Assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work location.
- Temperature extremes: hot and humid temperatures and/or 5 below zero freezer temperature.
- Night/weekend shift work.
- Occasional overtime as necessary to meet production schedules.
- Reports to Warehouse Shift Supervisor
- Work schedule is directed by the Warehouse Lead persons
- Executes work under direction or established procedures 90% of the time.
- Works independently setting priorities and work schedule 10% of the time.