Job Title: Lost and Found Specialist
Location: University Park, IL
Shift/ Schedule: Full time; Nights; Sunday to Thursday with a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Reports to Operations Support Manager.
- Executes work under direct supervision or established procedures 10% of the time; works independently setting work schedule priorities 90% of the time.
- Does not supervise others.
This position is responsible for putting away lost pallets, processing product returns, providing research and tracking for inventory issues, and investigation of inventory discrepancies.
- Make appropriate inventory adjustments.
- Review and research any product quantity discrepancies that occur during the receiving, storing, shipping and delivery of product.
- Responsible for damage collection/accuracy of damage product.
- Researching and locating lost product. This includes finding out where product is to be re-slotted if necessary, and making corrections and adjustments to correct inventory
- Operating Stock picker and Narrow Aisle to verify inventory accuracy and move product to proper locations.
- Researching returns placed in the Lost and Found area without paperwork.
- Assisting warehouse with replenishment issues/problems.
- Using RF equipment to move product.
- Supplier damage-Consolidating, wrapping, staging product and getting ready for shipping once a week.
- Loading salvaged product for pickups.
- Data Entry for weekly reporting.
Occasional Work Performed:
- Assistance with the Inventory Department on various issues involving adjustments in both AS400 and Red Prairie systems, product left off loads, and research as needed.
- Assistance with slot discrepancies, adjustments and research.
- Assist with driver call in process, and correction of inventory discrepancies
- Expedite the counting and tracking of home and fill slot counts
This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work location, exercises and promotes safe behaviors, and shows unyielding support of programs, rules, and policies regarding safety.
- Temperatures may range from below freezing to high heat/ humidity.
- Extensive standing and walking on concrete
Posting: This information will be posted on company bulletin boards until 7/15/2017