Job Title: MD Packaging & Shipping PT Flexible
Location: Williamsport MD
Schedule: TBD ( 25-30 hours a week)
Process orders that are to be shipped via FedEx, UPS and other carriers as needed.
Occasional Work Performed:
This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work location, exercises and promotes safe behaviors and shows unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
· High school diploma or general equivalency degree required.
· Prior warehouse experience is a plus
· Ability to learn to use shipping computer system, Microsoft Office programs, AS400 and warehouse systems.
· Ability to lift up to 60 pounds continually during shift.
· Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
· Must meet minimum requirements on pre-employment testing, including physical ability tests.
· Ability to consistently meet minimum production standards and company service levels.
· Must have or obtain Electric Pallet Jack and Narrow Aisle license and forklift certifications during initial training phase.
· Sufficient vision and hearing necessary to operate powered equipment safely.
· Demonstrated ability to safely and productively operate material handling equipment.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.