Location: St. Louis, MO or Mt. Sterling, IL Department: Information Technology Reports To: CIO
Your Role: Lead enterprise architecture practice creating practical technology lifecycle strategies and plans in line with the overall strategic plan. Proactively lead enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analyzing the execution of change toward the desired business vision and targeted outcomes.
- Support business leaders to enable their future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally to develop business capability models and roadmaps working with business and technology leaders including application development, support, and other architecture disciplines.
- Practically apply existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Track and apply innovative and existing technologies; use rapid prototyping approaches to evolve innovations.
- Create a balanced enterprise architecture program to run, grow, and transform the business over time.
- Own and lead the enterprise architecture roadmap and implementation plan.
- Coordinate all aspects of architecture including business, information, solutions, technical, and security.
- Understand economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation to effectively support and guide technology investment decisions.
- Detail potential competitive threats from digital enterprises outside the traditional realm of competition.
- Develop diagnostic and actionable deliverables that help guide investment decisions.
- Provide perspective on the readiness of the organization to change and innovate.
- Applies lean tools and thinking to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.