Job Title: Perrysburg, OH - Class A Regional Company Delivery Driver
Company/ Department: Dot Transportation, Inc.
Location: Perrysburg, OH
Location: Perrysburg, OH Department: Dot Transportation, Inc. (DTI) Reports To: DTI Leadership
Your Role: A Regional Company Delivery Driver at DTI primarily delivers product to Dot Foods customers and picks up product at our suppliers.
- Safely and efficiently operate DTI equipment for transportation of product to customers and from suppliers
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements imposed by the Dept. of Transportation, FMCSA, or any other governing body
- Load & unload dry and temperature controlled goods
- Meet established company goals including managing MPG, fuel purchases, idle time, and speed
- Read and understand DTI load paperwork, as well as product and packaging descriptions
- Understand and safely follow directions and instructions
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Typically dispatched for 2 – 4 days per trip, and will average 2 days of home time per week
- Working in all weather conditions, both weekday and weekend schedules, day and night driving
- Includes sitting, walking, or standing during work hours
- Regular physical activity, including the ability to safely lift up to 60 pounds repeatedly