Location: Mt. Sterling, IL Department: Accounts Receivable/Credit Reports To: Director of Credit
Your Role: Responsible for data gathering, analysis, and reporting related to customer accounts, deductions activity, aging of transactions, and other departmental metrics. Will convert data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Oversees the definition of analysis requirements and design and development of reporting and analysis.
- Develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies to optimize statistical efficiency.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interpret trends in complex data sets.
- Audits and reports on compliance of department policies and procedures.
- Completes reporting required by the business for Financial Review submission.
- Acquires data from primary and secondary sources and maintains data systems.
- Filters and “cleans” data and reviews computer reports and performance indicators to locate and correct reporting problems.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel for internal trainings and meetings. Must have ability to travel
independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.