Job Title: Warehouse Support
Location: Williamsport, MD
Schedule: PT Flex
- Reports to Warehouse Manager
- Executes work under direct supervision or established procedures 10% of the time.
- Works independently setting priorities and work schedule 90% of the time.
- Supervises none.
- Primary Purpose: Research inventory discrepancies, driver call-ins, and lost pallets. Collect, repair, and consolidate damage for shipment and/or repair. Work with CSR to resolve customer billing issues. Assist warehouse with inventory issues that may arise.
- Essential Duties May Include:
- Manage return process.
- Responsible for damage collection/accuracy of damage product.
- Researching and finding lost product. This includes finding out where product is to be re-slotted if necessary, and make corrections.
- Researching returns placed in the Lost and Found area.
- Helping warehouse with inventory issues/problems.
- Supplier Damage-Consolidate, wrapping, staging product and getting ready for shipping once a week.
- Data Entry for weekly reporting.
- Attend and participate in weekly Inventory Control meetings. Assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work location.