Position: Building and Grounds Maintenance Level I
Location: Williamsport, MD
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Your Role: This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of company buildings, equipment, grounds, including snow removal and requires knowledge in electrical, mechanical, and HVACR systems.
- Repairs and maintains physical structures using hand and power tools.
- Maintains the grounds including mowing, snow removal, repairing roads and lots.
- Paints structures, performs masonary work, repairs plumbing fixtures and woodwork.
- Repairs, maintains and installs electrical conduit.
- Moves, installs and adjust fixtures, motors and other electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Ensure all materlal handling equpment is maintained and repaired in an accurate manner in order to protect the safety and well-being of employees uitilizing it.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Must participate as a member of the emergency response team
- Indoor and Outdoor work.
- Hot and cold temperature environment exposure.
- Working at heights.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently, occasional lifting of up to 75 lbs.
- Occasional overnight travel required; ability to travel without restriction by all modes of transportation to attend meetings and training
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Competitive medical, vision, and dental plans