Location: Bear, DE Department: Building Maintenance Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Your Role: This position is responsible for data entry of maintenance work orders, equipment updates, and meter readings in addition to tracking stock parts and supplies.
- Enters data of daily equipment work order activities, equipment updates, meter readings, utilities, and super bonus/quality measurements.
- Monitor and provide support on Maintscape Maintenance software for all locations.
- Track and update Process Safety Management and Risk Management Program documentation for all locations.
- Track capital projects costing and assist in scheduling.
- Provide clerical support for other related departments as needed.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Full Time (specific schedule TBD)
- Occasional travel for training, must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
- Occasional Dry or Frozen warehouse exposure