Location:Chesterfield, MO or Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Branding and Creative Services
Reports To:Brand Manager
Your Role:Responsible for managing and developing a team of graphic designers, content marketing specialists and copywriters.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing and communications collateral with oversight into deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative team.
- Develop and maintain visual and written brand standards and enforce corporate brand compliance.
- Provide graphic design and/or copywriting support on a variety of special projects.
- Lead content marketing strategy, implementation and management of resources.
- Strong understanding in delivery of both digital and print.
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste.
- Supervision: Manage and develop a team of graphic designers, corporate writers, photographer/videographers, and web content developers
- Travel: Occasional overnight travel required to various company meetings or functions. Must have the ability to travel independently, as need, by all modes of transportation, including car, bus, train or plane.
Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Pricing Team Reports To:Director of Pricing
Your Role: Plans for and leads a team of Margin Analysts who perform a variety of functions related to cost and price structure as well as item data. Facilitates improvement of processes, systems and people to improve margin accuracy and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Assists with planning for department capacity needs, hiring processes, and developing and motivating team members.
- Works to improve productivity and increase margin accuracy.
- Reacts to quickly changing priorities and business opportunities.
- Facilitates problem solving and strong relationships while addressing unique supplier challenges.
- Communicates, coordinates and supports all policies and procedures.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste.
- Supervises: Margin Analysts working with various suppliers and product types.
- Travel: Occasional overnight travel required (2-3 times per year). Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for training or meetings.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.