Location:Mt. Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO Department:E-Commerce Reports To:E-Commerce Team Leader
Your Role:To contribute to a best in class customer experience on the Dot Expressway, our B2B ecommerce site, and ultimately increase sales by providing our customers with relevant product content needed to make an informed purchasing decision. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with our supplier partners to influence their behavior in providing complete and accurate product content including marketing, nutritional information and images electronically.
- Implement and support continuous product content synchronization with supplier and customer partners through the GDSN (global data synchronization network) or other trusted data sources.
- Proactively work with Dot’s suppliers to publish item data so it can be synchronized and displayed on the Dot Expressway.
- Host supplier meetings or conference calls to present scorecards and provide education on best practices regarding data publication and product content.
- Provide education on Global Data Synchronization to other departments within Dot as well as Dot’s suppliers.
- Responsible for data analysis and creation of reporting to communicate progress on team’s strategic initiatives and goals to all levels of the company.
- Responsible for electronic set up and maintenance of all supplier-provided item data in the system and ensuring its accuracy.
- Participate on industry committees to help shape GDSN best practices, policies and procedures.
- Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel– Occasional overnight travel. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for industry meetings or conferences.
- Certification - Will obtain GS1 Package Measurement and GTIN Allocation Rules certification on the job.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.