Location:Mt. Sterling, IL
Department:Center for Career Development
Reports To: Director of Center for Career Development
Your Role: Delivers internal training courses, conducts research, analysis, and design support of current and prospective trainings and talent development programs.
- Consults with internal business partners to build customized training and development solutions.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of ongoing training.
- Researches, audits, evaluates and negotiates with vendors on prospective training solutions.
- Develops proposals and conducts cost benefit analysis on in-house vs. outsourced development options.
- Provides individual coaching to employees on their professional development.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel –Overnight travel (2-4 nights per month) for DC visits, training, or meetings. Must have
ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car,
plane, or train.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 58 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.
Location:Mt. Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO Department:B2B Integration Reports To: B2B Integration Manager
Your Role: To work with supplier partners to implement electronic transaction sets in order to improve Dot’s operational efficiencies. This includes facilitating traceability throughout the supply chain by implementing Advance Ship Notices (ASNs) to allow for the auto-capture of the data necessary to trace products. Traceability and the ability to recall products by lot not only increases efficiencies but gives us a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work proactively with suppliers and business development managers to bring assigned partners to compliance with Dot’s EDI requirements.
- Work proactively with internal departments to increase utilization of electronic transactions to automate their workflow and create efficiencies.
- Participate in conference calls and supplier meetings to explain Dot’s EDI requirements as well as communicate Dot’s business processes and systems capabilities.
- Provide education and ongoing support on electronic business transactions for suppliers and internal departments.
- Set up and maintain AS2/FTP connections with partners’ systems.
- Analyze data and create reporting to communicate progress on strategic initiatives and goals to all levels of the company.
- Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for industry meetings or conferences.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.