Location: Mount Sterling, IL Department:B&G Maintenance Reports To:B&G Maintenance Supervisor
Your Role:This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of company buildings and equipment, and requires broad knowledge in electrical, mechanical, and HVACR systems.
- Repairs and maintains physical structures using hand and power tools
- Maintains the grounds including mowing, snow removal, repairing roads and lots
- Makes repairs to tools and equipment including dock doors, levelers, compressors
- Moves, installs, and adjusts fixtures, motors and other electrical/mechanical equipment
- Must participate as a member of the emergency response team
- Maintains HVACR and fire systems
- Applies lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Schedule: Wednesday - Saturday Nights 6:00pm - 4:30am
- Indoor and outdoor work with exposure to environments with very hot and cold temperatures, as well as varying heights
- Regular lifting and moving of objects up to 50lbs, and occasional lifting of 75lbs
- Occasional overnight travel required; ability to travel without restriction by all modes of transportation to attend meetings and training
Location:Bear, DE Department:Administration/Operations Reports To:Distribution Center General Manager
Your Role: This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the facility and equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety, efficient operations, and minimal interruptions and downtime.
- Responsible for the establishment, oversight, measurements, tracking, and planning for safety, quality, repair
and preventative maintenance programs.
- Provides repair service and general maintenance as needed and required.
- Provides budget requirements and expenditures in accordance with planned and existing volume and staffing.
- Assists HazMat team in developing and implementing the Process Safety Management for the facility. Also
works with the facility management to develop and implement emergency shutdown and evacuation
- Maintains working partnerships with vendors and contractors to the facility.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste in all areas of
- Supervision– Material Handling Maintenance, Refrigeration, and Building Maintenance personnel.
- Travel– Approx. 4-5 times per year to company meetings, trainings, and planning events. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.