Location:Cambridge City, IN Department:Maintenance Reports To:Maintenance Manager
Your Role:This position monitors and maintains all ammonia refrigeration and fire protection equipment, ammonia and fire alarms used, works directly with Safety and other management teams to develop/ maintain company process safety management and risk management guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain the glycol and electrical under floor heating systems, all fire and ammonia alarms, and monitors electrical usage of the refrigeration system to maximize savings.
- Manages Process Safety Management for the Cambridge City, IN facility.
- Does a daily, monthly, and yearly inspection on the equipment.
- Works with Safety and management to develop an emergency shutdowns and evacuations that all employees know the procedures
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel– Occasional overnight travel to other company facilities or outside facilities for training. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
- Schedule – Ability to work flexible hours (weekend, late hours and on-call) based upon facility needs.
- Environment –Indoor and outdoor work; exposure to chemicals.Work in situations where human error could result in serious financial loss or personal injury.
Location:Bear, DE Department:Administration/Operations Reports To:Distribution Center General Manager
Your Role: This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the facility and equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety, efficient operations, and minimal interruptions and downtime.
- Responsible for the establishment, oversight, measurements, tracking, and planning for safety, quality, repair
and preventative maintenance programs.
- Provides repair service and general maintenance as needed and required.
- Provides budget requirements and expenditures in accordance with planned and existing volume and staffing.
- Assists HazMat team in developing and implementing the Process Safety Management for the facility. Also
works with the facility management to develop and implement emergency shutdown and evacuation
- Maintains working partnerships with vendors and contractors to the facility.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste in all areas of
- Supervision– Material Handling Maintenance, Refrigeration, and Building Maintenance personnel.
- Travel– Approx. 4-5 times per year to company meetings, trainings, and planning events. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.