Location:Mt Sterling, IL Department:Dot Transportation, Inc / Garage Reports To:Wash Bay Supervisor
Your Role: This position is primarily responsible for working in the wash bay including safe and efficient driving/operating of tractor-trailer units and out of the wash bay area and washing trucks and trailers.
- Performs safe and efficient driving/operation of tractor-trailer units.
- Washes trucks, trailers, and company cars.
- Maintains wash bay in a safe, clean condition.
- Applies lean tools and thinking to identify and eliminate waste.
- Schedule: Full-Time Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 8:30pm-7:00am
- Temperature extremes (summer and winter conditions) working in both indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Extensive standing and/or walking on concrete.
Location: Springfield, MO Department:Dot Transportation, Inc. (DTI) Reports To:DTI Leadership
Your Role: A Regional Company Driver at DTI primarily delivers product to Dot Foods customers and picks up product at our suppliers.
- Safely and efficiently operate DTI equipment for transportation of product to customers and from suppliers
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements imposed by the Dept. of Transportation, FMCSA, or any other governing body
- Meet established company goals including managing MPG, fuel purchases, idle time, and speed
- Read and understand DTI load paperwork, as well as product and packaging descriptions
- Understand and safely follow directions and instructions
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Typically dispatched for 2 – 4 days per trip, and will average 2 days of home time per week
- Working in all weather conditions, both weekday and weekend schedules, day and night driving
- Includes sitting, walking, or standing during work hours
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.