Location:Ardmore, OK Department:Garage Reports To: Garage Manager
Your Role: Responsible for performing diagnostics, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance on our fleet of diesel trucks and/or Refrigerated and dry van trailers. Key duties will include:
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and overhaul brake, HVAC, and major drive line component systems
- Diagnostics and repair of electrical, lighting, and onboard vehicle computer systems
- Provide breakdown support to drivers and other distribution center garage employees
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures utilized to maintain the company fleet of diesel truck and trailer assets per established company procedures
- Accurately documents all work performed
- Maintain the shop area in a clean, safe and professional manner
- Applies lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Schedule: TBD
- Work both inside and outside in all weather conditions
- Regular moving and lifting of heavy objects and machinery up to 75 pounds
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive pay: Varies based on experience
- Full benefits package - including medical, dental, 401k and profit-sharing
- Family-friendly work environment
Location:Bullhead City, AZ Department:Garage / DTI Reports To:Garage Manager
Your Role: Performing safe and efficient preventative maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, and modifications on company truck and trailer equipment.
- Maintains proficiency in the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of all company equipment.
- Tests, repairs, and/or replaces electrical and lighting systems.
- Repairs and overhauls brake systems.
- Repairs and inspects HVAC systems on tractors.
- Assists in compiling and maintaining all documents necessary to comply with the requirements of local, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Schedule: TBD
- Extensive standing and/or walking on concrete.
- Temperature extremes (summer and winter conditions) working in both indoor and occasionally outdoor weather conditions as required to maintain trucks and associated equipment.
- Will need to obtain brake inspection certification and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.