Location: Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Dot Transportation, Inc./Garage Reports To: Wash Bay Supervisor
Your Role: This position is primarily responsible for working in the wash bay, including safe and efficient driving/operating of tractor-trailer units in and out of the was bay area, in addition to washing trucks and trailers.
Key duties may include:
- Performs safe and efficient driving/operation of tractor-trailer units
- Washes trucks, trailers, and company cars
- Maintain wash bay in a safe, clean and professional manner
- Applies lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Schedule: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon 6:30am to 5:00pm
- Temperature extremes (summer and winter conditions) working in both indoor and outdoor conditions
- Extensive standing and/or walking on concrete surfaces
- Regular physical activity, including the ability to safely lift up to 75 pounds
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.