Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Accounting/Pricing Reports To:Pricing Manager
Your Role: As a member of the Pricing team, the margin analyst interacts with many Dot departments, such as business development, customer service and replenishment, as well as our manufacturer partners. You will play a key role in the profitability of our financial programs, including active gross margin management of 80 manufacturer programs, on average. Additionally, you will work with other team members to meet individual and team deadlines and objectives.
- Implement manufacturer and Dot-driven pricing changes.
- Manage the on-going accuracy of financial programs through daily review of margin reports and research of any potential problems
- Proactively communicate any pricing changes to our sales teams and customers.
- Facilitate the set-up of new items, including item master data, product descriptions and financial programs.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.