Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Accounting Reports To:Treasury Manager
Your Role: You will manage day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the liquidity obligations of the organization. You will also perform treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management.
- Manage the company's bank accounts, signatories and other bank-related documentation.
- Prepare daily and monthly treasury reports for senior management.
- Assist with short and long-term liquidity management, including daily and weekly cash forecasting.
- Provide analytical support for equity, debt and interest rate risk management strategies.
- Own Treasury Management System oversight.
- Monitor cash activity and balances.
- Oversee daily cash posting.
- Design, implement and improve treasury processes for internal control and operational efficiency.
- Provide support to the Controller on Insurance related activities.
- Coordinate annual insurance renewals.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste.
- Travel: Occasional overnight travel required. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings.
- Supervision: Supervises a small team of Accounting Clerks and Specialists.
Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Accounting/Pricing Reports To:Pricing Manager
Your Role: As a member of the Pricing team, the margin analyst interacts with many Dot departments, such as business development, customer service and replenishment, as well as our manufacturer partners. You will play a key role in the profitability of our financial programs, including active gross margin management of 80 manufacturer programs, on average. Additionally, you will work with other team members to meet individual and team deadlines and objectives.
- Implement manufacturer and Dot-driven pricing changes.
- Manage the on-going accuracy of financial programs through daily review of margin reports and research of any potential problems
- Proactively communicate any pricing changes to our sales teams and customers.
- Facilitate the set-up of new items, including item master data, product descriptions and financial programs.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.