Location:Mount Sterling, IL Department:Accounts Receivable Reports To:AR Systems & Training Supervisor
Your Role: Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing customer deductions and resolving discrepancies on a customer’s account in order to ensure customer satisfaction and the accurate collection of funds from the customer.
- Organizes, reviews, researches, and processes deductions that customers have taken from a Dot invoice.
- Works with various internal departments, including Customer Service, Outside Sales, Miscellaneous Account Receivable, in order to resolve and process deductions and supplier disputes.
- Collects unauthorized deductions and is responsible for continuous contact as needed with customers to obtain payment.
- Performs general accounting activities including application of credits, posting to the general ledger, and other transactions.
- Follows and applies standard work and work instructions.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Independent and team work necessary to be successful
Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Aviation Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Your Role: Responsible for all flight operations for Dot’s corporate travel, including piloting any aircraft that Dot purchases, leases, or rents, oversees maintenance for all aircraft and aviation facilities, and managing and developing Dot’s corporate pilots.
- Safely captain Dot aircraft, including but not limited to, the Cessna 206, TBM700, Citation Mustang and Phenom 300 for Dot executives, employees, and business partners
- Manages the maintenance of all aircraft and airport grounds and hangar
- Supervises, schedules, and coaches all pilots
- Maintains all maintenance and flight records required by FAA regulations
- Allocates and budgets all aircraft-related expenses
- Maintains the aircraft fuel system, and purchases fuel
- Leads lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Supervision– Supervises a team of full-time and part-time pilots
- Travel – Will travel 4-6 nights per month and occasionally more. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.