Location:Bullhead City, AZ Department: Buliding Maintenance Reports To:Maintenance Manager
Your Role:This position is responsible for data entry of maintenance work orders, equipment updates, and meter readings in addition to tracking stock parts and supplies.
- Enters data of daily equipment work order activities, equipment updates, meter readings, utilities, and super bonus/quality measurements.
- Monitor and provide support on Maintscape Maintenance software for all locations.
- Track and update Process Safety Management and Risk Management Program documentation for all locations.
- Track capital projects costing and assist in scheduling.
- Provide clerical support for other related departments as needed.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Full Time (specific schedule TBD)
- Occasional travel for training, must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
- Occasional Dry or Frozen warehouse exposure
Location:Mount Sterling, IL Department:Replenishment Reports To: SeniorInventory Manager
Your Role: Performs clerical and reporting support duties for the Replenishment department.
- Performs clerical and data entry work for all members of the Replenishment department
- Works on any special projects assigned by management
- Enters shortages on purchase orders
- Enters information for discontinued items
- Follows and applies standard work and work instructions
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Works late on 1 Monday per month.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable (AR) Clerk
Department: Accounts Receivable
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL
- Reports to Accounts Receivable Team Lead
- Executes work under direction or established procedures 70% of time: works independently setting work schedule priorities 30% of time.
- Does not supervise others.
This position is responsible for identifying and contacting customers regarding past-due invoices, and assisting Account Receivable Specialists with customer deductions.
- Contacts customers regarding past due invoice.
- Responsible for scanning, saving, and retrieving all back up that is related to customer deductions
- Reviews Deduction Write Off Queue and determines next best steps
- Reviews weekly collection reports and contacts customer for payment status, via phone, email, or customer portal
- Reviews and processes quantity specific deduction to obtain resolution
- Enter all collection interactions with the customer into Peoplesoft as a conversation
- Duplicates faxed copies for customer checks and prepares them for remote deposit
- Assist with reconciling customer accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work location.
Location: Mt Sterling, ILDepartment: Occupational Health Department Reports To: Julia Zimmerman
Your Role:Provide clinical and clerical support for the on-site clinic and the Occupational Health Department. This position is designed so that, with success in the assistant role, you will have the opportunity to learn about and be trained to perform job duties of the Occupational Health Trainer.
- Assists nurse at on-site clinic taking vital signs, height and weight, escorting applicants to and from the clinic, drug testing, and paperwork.
- Responsible for communicating work status updates from the clinic to their manager
- Clerical work including preparing invoices, updating and maintaining spreadsheets, appointment reminders, scanning medical records, and maintaining inventory of medical supplies.
- Filing first report of injury with Dot’s workers’ compensation carrier
- Conducting drug and alcohol testing of our Illinois employees
- Performing Physical Ability Testing on applicants
- Normal schedule: 8-5pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. 1pm to 9pm Monday and Thursday.
- Early morning 1-2 times a month to do drug testing
- Occasional overtime required
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the responsibilities of the job
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.