Location: Cambridge City, IN Department:Dot Transportation, Inc (DTI) Reports To:Warehouse Specialist
Your Role:This position is responsible for controlling, inspecting, recording and tracking inbound and outbound customer and vendor truck traffic.
- Inspect & record inbound vehicle data
- Verifying correct load & temperature settings
- Use of Yard Management systems.
- Process Company Driver check-in paper work
- Notify Safety Department of safety or security accidents, incidents, or violations
- Assist with custom haul load and paperwork tracking
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Schedule: Part-time late afternoon hours: Schedule TBD
- Some after-hours driver assistance and overtime required
- Indoor / outdoor work in all weather conditions
- Independent work that is often unsupervised
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Wage Range: $10.50 - $15.74
- Competitive Benefits & Insurance
- Significant advancement opportunities
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.