Location:Mt Sterling, IL Department:Sales Reports To:Customer Service Representative Training Coordinator
Your Role: Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Provides all customer service functions for multiple customers within a territory. This involves working closely with a team to include, outside sales, regional teammates and internal customers.
- Full-time: Monday – Friday
- During training period, provide coverage for customer service representatives that are out of the office
- Extensive daily problem solving
- Process customer orders over the phone, via fax, or other computer systems
- Responsible for high customer satisfaction through problem solving
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport.
- Working as a team to identify and improve processes for both internal and external customers
- Ability to independently travel as needed without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.