Location:Mt Sterling, IL Department:Sales Reports To:Customer Service Representative Training Coordinator
Your Role: Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Provides all customer service functions for multiple customers within a territory. This involves working closely with a team to include, outside sales, regional teammates and internal customers.
- Full-time: Monday – Friday
- During training period, provide coverage for customer service representatives that are out of the office
- Extensive daily problem solving
- Process customer orders over the phone, via fax, or other computer systems
- Responsible for high customer satisfaction through problem solving
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport.
- Working as a team to identify and improve processes for both internal and external customers
- Ability to independently travel as needed without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings
Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Customer Development Reports To:Customer Development Team Leader
Your Role: Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Provide customer service functions for existing and prospective international customers. Working within a team including outside sales, regional teammates, and internal customers.
- Extensive daily problem solving and resolution with both existing and potential accounts
- Work individually and as part of a team designing and improving processes
- Initiate contact and assess business opportunities with potential accounts within the assigned region, pursue and close on business opportunities.
- Call preparation to evaluate and research sales and operational opportunities.
- Territory analysis/ responsibility for all developments and trends within the assigned territory.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Full-time; Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime, attendance required at various company-sponsored professional meetings, seminars, and sales meetings
- Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.