Location:Mt Sterling, IL Department:Sales Reports To:Customer Service Representative Training Coordinator
Your Role: Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Provides all customer service functions for multiple customers within a territory. This involves working closely with a team to include, outside sales, regional teammates and internal customers.
- Full-time: Monday – Friday
- During training period, provide coverage for customer service representatives that are out of the office
- Extensive daily problem solving
- Process customer orders over the phone, via fax, or other computer systems
- Responsible for high customer satisfaction through problem solving
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport.
- Working as a team to identify and improve processes for both internal and external customers
- Ability to independently travel as needed without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings
Location:Chesterfield, MO or Mt. Sterling, IL
Reports To:Director of Business Development
Your Role: Responsible for providing communication and administrative support for various departments within the import department.
- Perform various customer service tasks and administrative support for the National Account Sales team
- Assist sales resolve product or service problems and expedite the corrective resolution
- Support day-to-day accounting operations; includes reconciling vendor invoices, expense journal entry and resolving accounting discrepancies
- Produce various financial, sales and inventory reports
- Provide administrative support by submitting orders to manufacturers, suppliers and service providers
- Assist in resolving supply chain disruptions
- Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Schedule: Full-time; Monday-Friday.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive hourly wage: $13.76-$22.64
- Extensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k and profit-sharing
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors
and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified f or employment or for existing positions.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.