Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Human Resources Reports To: Benefits Strategy Manager
Your Role: This position will oversee & execute multiple processes necessary for successful implementation and administration of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). This person will serve as a liaison between multiple internal departments within Dot, using expert technical knowledge to simplify the experience for all parties involved. This person will work on both short-term & long-term integration projects and will be responsible for turning concepts into actionable steps with deliverable results.
- Investigates and evaluates computer programs to process data and solve human resource problems
- Maintains and updates employee data, such as employee status changes, employee information changes, and training information, in HRIS applications
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of the database through audits and query generation and coordinates data cleanup as necessary
- Designs, generates, and distributes standard and ad hoc reports
- Generates process improvement and standardization within HR utilizing lean tools and technological advancements
- Applies lean tools and thinking to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel of up to 1-2 nights per month for conferences or meetings. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Location: Burley, ID Department:Human ResourcesReports To: Director of Safety
Your Role: Develops, implements, tracks, and measures occupational health programs as a proactive approach to injury prevention and employee wellness to support reductions in related costs.
- Conducts injury management consultations on current employees.
- Attends work-related doctor visits with the employees to assist with appropriate treatment plan.
- Facilitate the action plan for injury severity reduction at the facility.
- Performs physical ability testing on post job-offer applicants.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with local physicians.
- Provides injury prevention activities such as functional movement testing, safe lifting observations and employee education through 1-1 interaction and driver safety meetings.
- Supports wellness and safety initiatives at the facility.
- Responds to after hour calls for assistance with employee injuries.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Schedule –Will include 2 evening shifts per week and rare weekend hours.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel (3-5 times per year) to company locations or to attend seminars and meetings to develop professional expertise. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Location:Bear, DE Department:Human Resources Reports To: Distribution CenterGeneral Manager
Your Role: Responsible for human resource management at the Delaware facility including communication, manager support, and new employee support.
- Provides individual and group benefit consultation to employees.
- Involved in employee relations including new employee orientation, warehouse interactions, employee appreciation and event planning, flu shots, biometric clinics, retirement plan, and exit interviews and 90-day employee interviews.
- Manages the location HR programs, such as recruiting and community outreach, payroll, safety, Workers’ Compensation, return to work, and personnel transactions.
- Communicates with location managers regarding personnel issues, policies and procedures, and training and development opportunities.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste.
- Supervision– Assigned administrative/support staff.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel for training, seminars, and company events. Must have ability to travel
independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.