Location:Williamsport, MD Department:Human ResourcesReports To: Corporate Safety Manager
Your Role: Develops, implements, tracks, and measures occupational health programs as a proactive approach to injury prevention and employee wellness to support reductions in related costs.
- Conducts injury management consultations on current employees.
- Attends work-related doctor visits with the employees to assist with appropriate treatment plan.
- Facilitate the action plan for injury severity reduction at the facility.
- Performs physical ability testing on post job-offer applicants.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with local physicians.
- Provides injury prevention activities such as functional movement testing, safe lifting observations and employee education through 1-1 interaction and driver safety meetings.
- Supports wellness and safety initiatives at the facility.
- Responds to after hour calls for assistance with employee injuries.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Schedule –Will include 2 evening shifts per week and rare weekend hours.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel (3-5 times per year) to company locations or to attend seminars and meetings to develop professional expertise. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.