Location:Mt. Sterling, IL Department:Replenishment Reports To: Replenishment Manager
Your Role: Manage inventory within established product lines building experience designed to prepare for the Inventory Supply Chain Manager position.
- Places purchase orders, manages inventory flow between Dot distribution centers, and reviews weekly reporting on inventory management.
- Manages and disposes of product that is not moving effectively through the replenishment system or meeting obsolete expense and overstock goals.
- Manages the stock status of items at all Dot locations based on established criteria.
- Serves as the key contact for Dot customer service regarding product issues including availability, communication of supplier-related issues, and follow-up on service level concerns.
- Executes the appropriate fair share and priority allocation of products during stock-out and reservation/allocation.
- Participates on select replenishment department committees including service level, turns, obsolete, and deeper drive committees.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel to suppliers, other company locations or off-site meetings and trainings.
Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation,
including car, plane, or train.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.