Location:Mt. Sterling, IL or Chesterfield, MO Department:E-Commerce Reports To:E-Commerce Director
Your Role: To increase sales and improve operational efficiencies through implementing electronic business transactions with customers.
- Collaborate with Dot’s customers to implement electronic business transactions (EDI).
- Host conference calls to understand customer requirements as well as communicate Dot’s business processes and systems capabilities.
- Participate on teams to onboard new customers who require EDI in order to do business with Dot.
- Provide education on EDI and its benefits to other internal departments as well as customers.
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase the percentage of our business we conduct electronically.
- Provide ongoing support on electronic business transactions for customers and internal departments.
- Utilize OCR (optical character recognition) software to capture and automate faxed customer orders
- Responsible for data analysis and creation of reporting to communicate progress on the E-Commerce Team’s strategic initiatives and goals to all levels of the company.
- Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for industry meetings or conferences.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.